IBM Licensing Agreement Options
Easy to understand Volume Licensing Offering or Transactional Program.
Volume Purchase Option
- Price Discount Levels: BL, D-J
Passport Advantage Express
- Transaction Program
- There are no Contracts, no Commitments, no Forecasts and no Milestones.
- Date of Initial Order will establish Anniversary Date used for Maintenance Renewals.
- Software Maintenance is included with every license purchase.
Maintenance equals = Upgrade Protection + Technical Support
- Included with every New & Reinstatement license purchase
- Renewed annually on customer agreement anniversary
- Upgrade Protection = upgrades, updates, access to download site for immediate product updates
- Tech Support = unlimited 'authorized callers' list (managed by 'technical contact' at customer site, list to include IS tech staff), access to voice support during reg bus. hrs ('prime shift'); 2 hr target response time during prime shift; 24x7 access for critical ('severity 1') problems
- For more info on full maintenance benefit and allowance go to: http://www.lotus.com/services/cwepassport.nsf/wdocs/softwaremaintenance and refer to the "Maintenance Options" segment
RSVP = Relationship Suggested Volume Price.
- Level is determined by point value of customers' initial order.
- Base Level set for first purchase, points accumulate with each purchase, to increase discount.
- Upon Anniversary Date, Pricing level can be reestablished -any downward adjustments are limited to a maximum of 2 Levels.
- Quarterly Recalculations allow customers to improve their RSVP Level.
General Information & Tutorial
Your Kazer Account Executive can help you manage and maximize the value of this program.